Monday, March 9, 2009

Update on Baby/Induction

Well I went to the dr this am. I got steroids for Maddy's lungs and go back again tomorrow for one more shot....man, my poor butt lol! I lost 2 pounds last week and another 1/2 pound this week, but she is measuring a tad big still. Anyways, he scheduled the induction for 1 day earlier because of his schedule so looks like March 25th will be her bday! So 2 weeks and 2 days left. I am so excited and happy to be popping soon. I just hope she is healthy and ready to enter the world.

6 comments:

Sankat said...

contrats!! That is great that she is big and that everything is going well. I hope it goes smoothly!

Tilly said...

Good luck!

Christina said...

Congrats on it only being two weeks, it is nice knowing there is an end in site! Have they done an u/s to check her growth to see how much bigger she is measuring?

Beth said...

Congrats! Good Luck! And prayers!

Beth said...

Congrats! Good Luck! And prayers!

Haley said...

How exciting, it won't be long now. We are all excited for you.