Some things include fermenting and/or soaking and sprouting grains, beans, and legumes of all kinds before cooking, drying, grinding or eating them.
- Eating organic eggs(get these free from my mom who took all our chickens when we moved).
- Eating range fed beef and chicken or hunted and fished game and fish.(easy as my hubby fishes all the time and him and his brother and dad kill wild hogs regularly along with duck)
- Eating raw butter, cheese and milks......not so easy. I go for organic and full fat versions instead. California has very few places you can buy raw and its expensive as heck!
- Eating pesticide free fruits and veggies whenever possible
- Eating raw, soaked and sprouted nuts
http://cookingwiththebible.com/results.aspx?option=browse&type=course&q=bread (great traditional recipes, though you must use your own judgement to adapt recipes with soaked, soured or sprouted grains)
As a side note to nutrition......I have dropped to 118! I am officially down 20 lbs in 3 months. Isnt it odd switching to full fat milks and butters, I have LOST more weight effortlessly this past month.