Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Post Partum weight loss

April 26-sunday: I am 128 this morning. I am so proud of myself. I am staying committed and its paying off! I will take another pic after a few more pounds.
Tuesday April 22-HAPPY Due Date to me! I need to get a recent pic, but I am still recovering from mastitis. I am now at 129(1 pound below prepreg weight), these last several pounds are just moving so slow. Now I am hoping to drop another 5-10, but if I dont, I am still very happy with my body.
20 days post partum side view-weight 131.0!! 1 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight
20 days post partum weight 131.0 front view with my tanner man.
Easter Sunday, 18 days post partum-weight 132, 2 pounds from pre preg weight and belly is almost flattened out, planning to loose a little more though and get below pre preg weight. Maybe 125??

17 days post partum-weight 133.5
leaning out and looking toner....I started working out 3 days post partum. 16 days post partum-weight 136
5 days post partum-weight, 141
7 days post partum
12 days post partum-weight 139


I will keep posting more pics as I further deflate to show progress. My delivery weight was a whopping 149, my highest delivery weight of all 6 kids by 2 pounds. I am hoping to get the weight off quickly and it seems to be melting off easily. I am doing the Body For Life plan, eating and work out and its working beautifully so far. I started back working out modified at 3 days post partum and by 12 days post partum, I started back full force, unmodified work outs.

6 comments:

Lara said...

Take about rapid weight loss. You look awesome for just having a baby!

Kat M said...

WOW! I can't believe someone can look like that 12 days after having a baby!! You look great! That is really awesome that you take such good care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

wow, you look fantastic!! I have been doing bfl for 10 years:) it's so common sense. do you do the body-for-life tracker? it's a great way to stay motived!!!

Meredith Salisbury said...

Wow, incredible. I just can't believe how tone you look already. That's unheard of! You were born to bare babies!

Jenn said...

Okay, I do have to ask, how the heck do you find time to work out with 6 kids, including a newborn baby?!?!

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this place.