Monday, March 22, 2010

What's Goin On?

We are SUPER busy. I mean really. Kayla has been to several birthday parties, Nate shot a wild boar(yummmy meat), we put up a new front gate, we have been riding a lot, we are starting our garden, we furnished our front patio finally(with flowers and windchimes and seating and bird feeder and its a beautiful, serene place now) we are learning all about ancient mesopotamia and making beautiful lesson books that are super artsy and fun along with lots of bread making and cuniform clay writing and mud brick making.We are going to Legoland tomorrow, Thursday is MaddiMae's first birthday and we are having a huge celebration Saturday at our home complete with a bbq with some of Nate's recent pig he shot as well as a cabbage patch kid cake I am planning and we are ordering the UFC fights for entertainment too. Its going to be lots of fun, but amidst all of this I am battling severe morning sickness so keep me in your thoughts that I will be able to keep up this schedule with all the nausea. Its been getting harder. I cannot believe I am 5.5 weeks and already nauseated, this is very early for me. I usually start feeling the nausea pretty strong by 7 weeks. Anyhow, I gotta run and get kids into the shower and pack for legoland tomorrow.

4 comments:

Fresh Footprints said...

Janis, what are your tips for keeping the whole family together and safe at places like Legoland? I only have three, but my 2 and 4 yr old seem to always want to go different directions.

The cool family! said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Congrats on the new bun in the oven, I can't believe Maddie is almost one. I remember when you posted about her birth... CRAZY!

Andrea said...

What do you do when you are having morning sickness? I have had it all day and I am only about 3 weeks along. This is my first so I could use some tips.

Mrs. Wilson said...

Twins?