Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Mountain Cottage


Well first off, I am 5 months preggo today!!! I am finally getting somewhere lol. Next, we were approved for the house! AHHH, we sign papers and take the deposit up tomorrow morning. Its so exciting, but scary. Anyone who lives in snowy places during the winter wanting to give advice.......please do so:) So obviously these are pics of the new place, nearly 2000 sq ft with 4bd and 2ba. It feels like a mansion compared to our current 3 bd, 1 ba home. There isn't much sunshine and its a north facing slope so I suppose we will stay snowy longer than the average house up there(EEEEK). I have so much running through my mind, but I can't seem to organize any of it to put it in writing.......so I will leave you with that.

2 comments:

Devon said...

It's beautiful, Janis!!

Kat M said...

How wonderful!
Are you buying or renting?