Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some Fun Pix

 Kayla right before family Christmas photo
 MaeMae before Christmas pics
 Sisters:0)
 His handsome Christmas pic attire
 Jaxxon's first snow
 Our house
 View of our street

 Musket's first snow
 Now thats an igloo haha
 View from balcony
 There were actually 4 racoons in our yard the other night
 Perfect chaos
 My love
 Lake Arrowhead 2010
 He loves the outdoors hehe
 Maemae in the flower garden up in Arrowhead
 Kayla is getting so grown up
 Ebbers and Jax
 Lake Arrowhead
foggy

All these pix were taken over the last 2-3 days, went from beautiful sunshine to dumping snow! Its so gorgeous though I can't complain a bit, rain, snow or shine.....mountain weather is unbeatable!

1 comment:

Kat M said...

Oh my goodness, Kenna isn't suppose to be that big!!!

You have such a beautiful family. I love the picture of the kids on the fence. I can't wait to see your Christmas pictures.
Oh, and that snow is beautiful.