Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Baby Sister is a Mommy and 19 now!

The cake
My sis and I with our baby girls....Lexi and Maddy

My pretty sis and her gorgeous baby
Awww Proud Gramma with the two newest grandbabies, making a total of 9 grandbabies now for my mommy



Isnt she gorgeous, I just love my sister. I am so glad our daughters are close in age and will get to grow up close as friends and cousins, its just really awesome! They are actually planning another baby pretty soon so I will get to be an aunt again soon I am sure. I am already an aunt to my brother's 2 kids, but he lives far away and he and I arent close so I dont see my nephews too often.

2 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Those are such cute babies. COngratulations on your newest little one.

Kathy said...

OK. I have always thought that you were really pretty. SO is your sister! And your mom!!! WOW!! SOOO great to have a niece (and cousin) nearby :)