Thursday, August 17, 2017

Homeschool Prep

With piles of curriculum from our charter stacking in my office, I knew it was time to make a change. Our play room has been filthy, cluttered and quite frankly, only my last nerve. I decided to move special toys to the kids rooms and toss the rest and completely dismantle the play room, making way for an organized area to hold all our homeschool curriculum and things. Here are the before and after pictures, but the homeschool organizing space isn't complete, it's in need of some photos and other things on the walls. It's a good start to a big change though.

School will started Tuesday this week for the youngest 5(older ones start in a couple weeks), the kids were just dying to start. Their Timberdoodle curriculum contains more fun than one can imagine and they are anxious to do it all! I plan diary blog our year here. Subscribe to this blog for updates!
Before

After












No comments: