Tuesday, November 11, 2008

While I am on a Cheapy Roll


I just couldn't help but post these outfits. I got all 4 from Ross for Wyatt, Everett, Tanner and Kenna for Christmas and my grand total was only 48 dollars!! I was really excited to find 4 piece dress up outfits for the boys for only 11 bucks each and Kennas was around the same. I did have to order one for Kayla, but I got hers for about 15 bucks on Walmart.com so I was happy with that. Not bad for everyone's Christmas clothes for church. The nice thing is, the boy's clothes will be able to be worn after Christmas as well.

3 comments:

Kat M said...

Awesome!!! I love finding great deals! I should go check out Ross too!

Haley said...

Love those, we don't have a Ross up here in Canada, will have to check it out next time we go across the line. Well done with your shopping trips!

Sister Molly said...

I'm happy to see that you are seeking the Lord's planning for your family and that you homeschool. I'm a little surprised that you don't sew your children's clothes however. Maybe that is a talent you can develop?

Love,
Molly