Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flylady Day 2

Flylady would be proud, bonus job*Nate and his brother put up their other play structure finally so now they have 2 in different parts of the property
Maddy and Mama first thing this morning all dressed and ready watching the kids play on the playset

Get dressed from head to toe first thing in the morning. I of course have to work out first so I did and then I was showered and completely dressed, hair and make up(yes I still do these EVERYDAY even with 6 kids in tow) by 8:48 am!!! That was a first for me in a while. I have been so bad about showering around noon each day and it makes me feel really bad about myself. This afternoon I cleaned through and on top of the Master Bedroom nightstands. And tonight, I will shine my sink again before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I found your blog when I googled "LDS unschoolers". I was just wondering if there were any out there. It is interesting reading about your inner conflicts. I don't have any religious labels, but I do believe everything happens for a reason. I go to church when I want to. Sometimes I go to Lakewood (Joel Osteen's Church), sometimes I go to the first Unitarian Universalist's church, and sometimes I find myself worshipping in nature. Just go with what you feel in the moment. God understands.
BEst of luck to you.