Sunday, January 2, 2011

I know Health is Big On Most Resolutions


This has got to be the most amazing and awesome video ever. He basically talks about 9 common things that each of the worlds longest living cultures have in common. These are the keys to longevity and not just longevity but health all the way to death! Its eye opening and I know I will be making some more tweaks in our lives this year due to this video. I was inspired so I hit up amazon and grabbed Healthy at 100: The Scientifically Proven Secrets of the World's Healthiest and Longest-Lived Peoples Healthy at 100: The Scientifically Proven Secrets of the World's Healthiest and Longest-Lived Peoples  and alsoThe Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest .  I want my family to live to be old old old! :0) Here's to health and longevity starting in 2011!

No comments: