Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taking Hair From Black to Brown, WOW sooooo much time

Step 1, color oops!

Rinsing while Nate laughs because I am now RED

Turned uber red, BUT no more black and NO damage! Love color oops

Ahhh he was so patient with mommy

Bleach time, Step 2

I'm NOW a pumpkin!!! AHHH

Oh wow

Step 3, nurse baby while brown now goes on hair


Even and NO MORE BLACK! Its hard to tell but its not that dark, even though the pic looks like it.....5 deep conditions and a blowdry later



Hair cuts for the boys ahhhh

FINALLY, I am a Brunette! NO MORE black!!! yay

Very long process but worth it, I am thrilled to get the black out:)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I've followed your blog for a while (since you were on LDS BBC) and I just have to say that you are so CUTE! And your babies are frackin' ADORABLE.

Love reading about your life. Thanks for sharing!!

Farmer Mama said...

Ah Jeanne thank you!

Jessica said...

Just wondering what your "natural color" is? What did you use as a deep conditioner? I am such a wimp when it comes to changing my hair, nervous to even get highlights hehe!! Your hair came out great!!! I am just so afraid that I won't like it and then what???? I love following your blog you have such a great family!! Jess

Farmer Mama said...

JEss my natural color is a light reddish brown. I use Nuetragena hair mask, loreal deep conditioning and infusium conditioners along with a weekly cup of olive oil warmed in the microwave and then put in after shampooing and leave for a few minutes and then reshampoo and condition and your hair will be silk! I use biosilk and John Freda brunette glosser after the shower.

Maureen said...

Your hair looks fantastic! Thanks for the info on the conditioners you use.