Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolution Time!

First off, HAPPY NEW YEARS 2011! Lets pray for a great year. My resolutions this year include:
  • Being more kind and gentle as a mother and wife. I have been a bit short tempered lately and I want to stop that and get control of my attitude.
  • Paying off and chopping up our credit card(only have 1 and now owe 2100 on it) shouldnt be too hard.
  • Getting a good savings built up(by good I mean, I would be happy with anything over the 38 bucks ours currently has in it and NO credit card debt by years end.) REALLY!
  • Moving back off the mountain. While we like it, its not much for us I don't think. We miss riding our horses(WAY too cold here) and having our family close by to babysit so we can actually get out and nurture our marriage regularly.
  • Having a better attitude with homeschooling. I admit it, I have been burned out with it once December hit and we have now had a 2 week break so we need to dig in and get going!!
  • Get Tanner reading this year. He turns 6 on the 7th of January so its time to really hunker the lil guy down and start him on homeschooling. He just wasnt developmentally ready until now.
That should do it!!

No comments: