Friday, February 19, 2010

50 Reasons People Give for Believing in God

This is a GOOD book. I am currently reading through it and I will read it to the kids next. Basically, the author travels the world asking people why they believe. He gathered the 50 most often stated reasons and wrote a book about it. He then goes in depth, without a rude tone or anything, giving you a lot to think about. People have believed in Gods since the begining of time, moon gods, sun gods, cloud gods, allah, and Jesus. Its a realllllllllly interesting read to say the least. I definately think it was a good start to my religion recovery. Another great book, Getting Off. Its a personal book obviously, but yea. I can't say enough good things about it and even if you are religious and don't believe in masturbation, you will find this book great for your marriage and spicing things up. Its hands down(no pun intended) one of the BEST books I have ever read! I sure as heck wont stay unpregnant long doing suggestions from this book! haha. I THOUGHT I knew a lot about myself:) hehe, learn something new everyday. Alright, enough with my book reviews.

No comments: