Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh Baby-Maybe?

I was feeling a bit funny last week, kind of emotional, kind of bloated, kinda broken out.....you get the picture. I was thinking maybe AF would be showing up soon since I haven't had one since Maddy's birth so I know she will be showing sometime. Kenna weaned right at the first of the year and I guess that was just enough to trigger things. I ended up realizing Friday that all the pain I was having was ovulation. I am very excited at the idea that we may have another baby on the way to our family. I am trying not to be, but I can't help it. I have to take progesterone starting @ 3dpo if there is any chance of staying pregnant so I went ahead and started that yesterday. I woke up this morning with such terrible nausea, but if I am pregnant, it will be worth it. I have continued to be queasy throughout the day. I will be able to test Sunday so crossyour fingers for us that maybe there will be another beautiful baby coming to our family soon. Maddy is 10 months now so they would be pretty close in age. Funny thing, I would be due Oct 26th and I go 1 month early so I would have ANOTHER baby around Sept 28th. Its crazy how much my body likes to have a baby around that time. Kayla and Kenna were both born Sept 28th. So who knows, maybe we will end up on the news haha. I will update with results as soon as we know.
Getting way ahead of myself, but....IF we are preggs, we are planning Gunner for a boy(no clue for a middle...possibly Adam or Nathan) and Hallie Jane for a girl. These are tentative of course, but definitely a high probability.

5 comments:

Kat M said...

How fun!! I hope you have a sticky baby :)

Devon said...

How exciting!!! I'd give my left arm to have another one right now, but we are still waiting on genetic testing...agh.

BunnyO said...

Crossing my fingers for you. Hope you get your answer soon! Your family is adorable.

BunnyO said...

Crossing my fingers for you. Your family is adorable!

Veronica said...

That is really exciting!! Hope it works out for you. I've had fun catching up on your blog. Your kids are getting HUGE!

Hey some friends and I started a blog that is devoted to attachment parenting and breastfeeding issues. I am looking for authors and I'd love for you to contribute if you'd like! Check it out and let me know if you would like an author invite.

www.attachmentinstincts.blogspot.com