Tuesday, September 28, 2010

21 Days

OUCH!!! OUCH!!! OUCH!!! It hurts. I think 26 is too old for pregnancy...I just aint copin like I did when I was 16. Lemme just complain real quick. My tailbone/butt aches down my left side to my toe, I grunt when I bend over, I am contracting every 8-10 minutes for days and days now and some realllllly hurt, my right rib cage feels like its bruised, the left of my belly button feels torn inside, my hips ache, I cry nonstop for any reason, my heart keeps having millions of PVC's, I have heartburn from HELL, and lastly I have to pee every 2 seconds and I am sick of it. I go to the Dr tomorrow and I will let you know what he says. 33 weeks tomorrow!!! WOOHOOO for making it that far, hopefully my body hangs on even in this agony, but I feel like I am hangin by a VERY thin thread.

No comments: