Sunday, October 5, 2008

3 months!

2 months (AKA 8 weeks)
3 months (AKA 12 weeks) Not much difference, although, I am tanner in today's pic thanks to my vacation!

Well, I have made it to the infamous 3 month mark. I will be finding out the gender in 1-2 weeks depending when we get a chance to drive down to the beach to the place that does it. Its gonna be an all dayer. They claim 99% accuracy at 13 weeks, but part of me wants to wait two weeks and go at 14 weeks just to be sure that I get a very accurate telling of who will be joining our family

2 comments:

Sankat said...

That would be exciting to know at 13 weeks if it is boy/girl!! Good luck! I can't really tell that you are growing...that is amazing for being your 6th! I think that is wonderful that you keep yourself in such great shape!

Sarah said...

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! Can't wait to find out what you're having. We *might* have a surprise this time.. can't decide.. :)