Saturday, March 15, 2008

I did it, I did it! I left BBC

I am deleting it from my bookmarks and not returning after 4 years. Its been an addiction sometimes a whole day would go by where I had been on and off so much that nothing beyond basic housework got done and my kids were tuned into the tube all day! lol, it feels good to be away from the computer so much now and out doing stuff. We just got home from a ward potluck and that was really fun. I have just been busy with "real life" and "real people" and I am happy and sad a lil to leave behind the world of Babycenter boards. Time to move on though. I still pop on myspace once a day and try to find time for the blog, but thats it now for the net. YAY me!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

It's sad, but I think I'm leaving too. Haven't been back in 2 days. :( I'm glad to be able to check your blog and other bbc mamas.

Teresa said...

I completely understand. I've been sick the last three days and haven't been on until now and I didn't really miss it! I think I'm leaving also! I'll keep up with your blog though!

--- said...

I've been having the same conflict within myself and said my goodbye today. It does take up so much precious time, and while of course those girls are "real", I'm just at the point where I'd like to invest more in real life too. Keep up the great blog Janis!

(Chicago Jen)

heatherrobuck said...

i'll miss you hunny!

Laura said...

Hey there you don't know me... but I enjoyed you on BBC - I am a totally lucker but always loved your posts totally miss you! Good luck in your future... especailly in the church!