Oh YES! Now remember as you cloth diaperin mamas drool at the new stash, "do not covet thy neighbors Diapers." hehe I am sooo kidding, but really I am so happy with all the new stuff. I even got 3 hemp prefolds to try. I am washing them all as I type so I can try them out on Kenna at her next diaper change. So much cute and fun stuff and I will say that the kissaluvs and Swaddlebees are about the softest diapers I have ever felt, oh and the Bamboozle too! I will update with a diaper review of my own in a few weeks after I decide how I like everything. I now have pockets, several types of All in ones, many brands of fitted diapers and LOTS of covers, I bought mostly organic diapers and covers. I am pretty green these days so I wanted to avoid anything not organic, however, I did get the non-organic bumkins AIO's and 2 covers that werent organic. Be back with reviews on these in a few weeks. YAhooooo
- Swaddlebees organic velour fitteds are the most expensive, AWSOME diaper ever! Bumkins covers rule and Monkey Doodles AIO are the most HORRID diaper I have ever used. One PEE, leaked through everywhere. YUCK, I am sending it back. Its that bad.
- Organic Imse Vimse covers are my absolute fav cover!
- Nile organic fitted diapers are pretty decent even for super soakers
- Bamboozles can REALLY hold some peepee! :0)
- I am not a huge fan of Bumkins AIO. Thank goodness I only bought 2. A lil pee=messy